Join The Chest to address critical concerns impacting people in need in eastern Bergen County. Local citizens, staff from nonprofit organizations, and business, community, and government leaders may attend and help identify possible solutions to the area's challenges. A continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
The half-day Summit will feature presentations on these four key issues affecting people in need in the area -- aging, mental health, education, and hunger.
Advanced registration is required at http://bit.ly/2017IssuesSummit.
Presenters and facilitators include:
• Lynne Algrant, CEO, Bergen Volunteer Center
• Elizabeth Corsini, Director, School Based Youth Service Program, Bergen Family Center
• Joyce Dudley, Owner & President, Dudley Hamilton Associates, Inc.;
• Jennifer Johnson, Director of Communications & Community Outreach, Center for Food Action
• Janet Sharma, Coordinator, Age-Friendly Englewood Coalition; and
• Vicki Sidrow, President and CEO, Vantage Health System.
Support for the Summit is provided in part by Investors Bank Foundation and Dwight-Englewood School.
The Community Chest
Dr. Shelly Wimpfheimer
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.