The season's best jewelry looks
- Spring fever? Cool down in this Pacific Opal necklace, with Swarovski crystals and moonstone cabochon. Designer Rodrigo Otazu will have you thirsty for more! $410. Wisteria, Red Bank, 732.530.9491.
- These zesty Pomellato rings, boasting precious stones and 18K white gold, are sure to keep you energized on even the dreariest days. $2,535 each. Goldtinker, Deal, 732.531.8787.
- Worn singly or as stacked bangles, these Marco Bicego bracelets, $890– $990, transition perfectly from day to night. Leonardo Jewelers, Red Bank, 732.747.7880.
- Discerning men will appreciate these sterling silver cuff links, $415. montblanc. com.
- Pin a pop of color to your whites or neutrals with this Clarice frog brooch from Jay Strongwater, $100, with Swarovski crystals and 18K antique gold. Chelsea, Shrewsbury, 732.936.9000.
- Update your wardrobe with Kendra Scott’s costume jewelry. The green tones in her crystal drop earrings, $75, are fun and fresh. Royal Star, Oakhurst, 732.996.1621.
- Rise and shine! The brightly colored Michele watch with multi-hued topaz stones and yellow alligator band, $1,195, will keep you punctual and pleased. Neves, Shrewsbury, 732.741.7757.