With lots of healthy vegetables, nuts and beans, these vegan dishes pack quite a nutritional punch. Plus, they have so much flavor, you won't be missing meat!
Yields: 4 servings
- 9 oz. carrots, peeled and grated
- ½ cup light miso paste
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 Tbs. yuzu vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 12 oz. noodles of your choice n 1¼ cup cooked edamame beans
- First make the sauce by blending the grated carrots, miso, tahini, vinegar, ginger and 1 cup of water in a high-speed blender until smooth. Taste, add more salt if needed, then let sit.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the package instructions. When ready, drain and rinse.
- Divide the sauce between four bowls, then top with the noodles and beans and serve immediately.