A Healthy Dose
With ingredients that soothe a sore throat and boost immunity, this infectious cocktail might be just what the doctor ordered.
- 1⁄3 cup whisky
- 3 Tbs. clear honey
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 tsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- 6 dashes Angostura bitters
- 12 drops echinacea tincture (liquid echinacea)
- ice cubes
- bee pollen, orange peel curls and natural honeycomb, to garnish
- Pour whisky into a cocktail shaker and stir in honey until it has all blended. Next, add the orange juice, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Angostura bitters and echinacea. Stir well.
- Fill glass with ice cubes, and pour in the penicillin mixture. Garnish with an orange curl, a sprinkle of bee pollen and a piece of natural honeycomb.