Golden & Delicious
You’ll certainly like them apples when they’re concocted in this zesty, seasonal cocktail.
APPLE CIDER AUTUMN SANGRIA
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PITCHER:
- 2 cinnamon sticks, plus more for serving
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- club soda, for serving
- Place the cinnamon sticks and fruit into a large pitcher. Add wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice and lemon juice. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3–24 hours (6–8 hours is best).
- Pour the sangria and fruit into glasses. Add a splash of club soda. Garnish with cinnamon stick, if desired.